About Myself

My photo
Hi, my name is Yo Bo-Han, I came from Taichung. I am 19 years old this year. Regularly, reading and exercising are my favorite interests, watching movies is also fascinating to me. The books I usually read are several kinds of magazines, such as CommonWealth, CommonHealth, and XXL(National Basketball Association), and Jin Yong’s novels, The Eagle-shooting Hero, The Giant Eagle and its Companion, and The Smiling Proud Wanderer are included. They’re his masterpieces which are popular and well known among all people. Everyday, I get up early, doing exercises on my self-training list, those may be jogging and playing basketball. Furthermore, all kinds of movies are fascinating to me. Actually, I can spend all day long watching movies, and it has become one of my weekly routines. By doing so, I can actually realize different cultures in the island, and broaden my horizon in this process… bla bla bla, all these are some excuses that I take so much time to enjoy movies, ha ha! Briefly, my relections after seeing the movies are my blog topic. Thank for your reading!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Vow


It was a movie which was adapted from a true story. Leo and Peggy were once a couple. They fell in love a year ago and just got married. Everything seemed perfect; however, in a car accident, Peggy’s brain was severely injured, and she even forgot everything that had happened in the past, including Leo.
No matter what treatment the doctor tried, Peggy could not restore her memory. How heartbroken Leo was! He decided to try whatever he could do in order to remind Peggy about their sentiment. But, the process was not as smooth as Leo thought. The worst thing was that Peggy’s parents and ex-boyfriend came to obstruct him by concealing some secrets. Finally, Leo found that it didn’t work to adhere obstinately, making friends with each other again was the only method he could recaptured Peggy’s heart...




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like a touching story. I think Leo is very patient. Even though his wife, Peggy, may not remember all the thing, he still tried hard to retreat her. With so much obstruction, I think Leo is a truly brave man. ALL he has done for Peggy is impressive and it deserves to respect.

    ReplyDelete