About Myself

My photo
Hi, my name is Yo Bo-Han, I came from Taichung. I am 19 years old this year. Regularly, reading and exercising are my favorite interests, watching movies is also fascinating to me. The books I usually read are several kinds of magazines, such as CommonWealth, CommonHealth, and XXL(National Basketball Association), and Jin Yong’s novels, The Eagle-shooting Hero, The Giant Eagle and its Companion, and The Smiling Proud Wanderer are included. They’re his masterpieces which are popular and well known among all people. Everyday, I get up early, doing exercises on my self-training list, those may be jogging and playing basketball. Furthermore, all kinds of movies are fascinating to me. Actually, I can spend all day long watching movies, and it has become one of my weekly routines. By doing so, I can actually realize different cultures in the island, and broaden my horizon in this process… bla bla bla, all these are some excuses that I take so much time to enjoy movies, ha ha! Briefly, my relections after seeing the movies are my blog topic. Thank for your reading!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Bourne Supremacy


The Bourne Supremacy
Have you ever watched the series of Bourne Franchise? You must not miss them! The first volume is The Bourne Identity, the second is The Bourne Supremacy, the third is The Bourne Ultimatum, the latest one is The Bourne Legacy. Each of them has amazing content, and they all connected.
In the four volumes of Bourne Franchise, I love “The Bourne Supremacy” the most, because it conferred the leading role in various aspects, such as hatred, love, doubt, and frankly confronting. The leading role named Jason Bourne, who was played by Matt Damon, was once a CIA operator. For some reasons, he was betrayed by the organization he worked for, and was promulgated that he would be killed. Then, he began to seek the dominator behind the scence, trying to understand the whole development of the case and take revenge. In the process, he had lost his memory and beloved girlfriend. Can he sustain to lose something more? 

2 comments:

  1. hello, I am Sabrina and nice to meet you.
    I am also interested in movies, but I seldom learn the information about movies. What kind of movies do you enjoy most? Is this an action movie? Though I have never tried this type of movie before, it sounds attractive and exciting! Maybe I should take the chance to go to see this one and I can share my impression of the movie with you after seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Is this the movie which has changed Matt Damon to another guy recently? I love action movies, too! And I think you are not surprise with that. Let me introduce you a great movie, "The Taken". It is about a father who was retired from CIA trying his best to save his daughter who was taken away by people who sold women. Exciting and very nervous. Hope you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete