About Myself

My photo
Hi, my name is Yo Bo-Han, I came from Taichung. I am 19 years old this year. Regularly, reading and exercising are my favorite interests, watching movies is also fascinating to me. The books I usually read are several kinds of magazines, such as CommonWealth, CommonHealth, and XXL(National Basketball Association), and Jin Yong’s novels, The Eagle-shooting Hero, The Giant Eagle and its Companion, and The Smiling Proud Wanderer are included. They’re his masterpieces which are popular and well known among all people. Everyday, I get up early, doing exercises on my self-training list, those may be jogging and playing basketball. Furthermore, all kinds of movies are fascinating to me. Actually, I can spend all day long watching movies, and it has become one of my weekly routines. By doing so, I can actually realize different cultures in the island, and broaden my horizon in this process… bla bla bla, all these are some excuses that I take so much time to enjoy movies, ha ha! Briefly, my relections after seeing the movies are my blog topic. Thank for your reading!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

500 Days of Summer


Who say that every story must have a happy or a sad ending? There may also be not a ending in this beautiful one.
Tom worked in an ad company, he performance well on his work; however, the job he did was not his ideal one. Exactly, he had been interested in the building-designing. Once, a lovely girl, Summer, rushed into Tom’s life, he was deeply fascinated by her appearance and wisdom. And they developed an intimate communication soon. Before long, Summer told Tom that she were going to leave him. Then, they had some arguments and found that they had never achieved several agreements from beginning.
After breaking up with Summer, Tom was unhappy and running into Summer again, and Summer was married and pregnant then. Losing the burden of being lovers, they were able to really know each other. In addition, Tom eventually gave a blessing to Summer and her baby!
Making up his mind to take heart, Tom quitted his original job and attended to the interview of a position about building-designing. During the process, he met another charming girl, Autumn, and continued his story……
It’s unnecessary to make a ending for every story, once we keep walking hard, we may find another brightness before long.


1 comment:

  1. I've watched this movie, too! But actually I don’t really remember its plot, maybe because I watched this movie in a class. However, I could vividly remember how I “felt” about this movie. I thought it was fresh, cute, and it made me smile. And I think it must be the reason why there are so many people love it. I like “Life as We Know It” as the same type of this kind of movies. It made me laugh and feel warm after I watched it!

    ReplyDelete