About Myself

My photo
Hi, my name is Yo Bo-Han, I came from Taichung. I am 19 years old this year. Regularly, reading and exercising are my favorite interests, watching movies is also fascinating to me. The books I usually read are several kinds of magazines, such as CommonWealth, CommonHealth, and XXL(National Basketball Association), and Jin Yong’s novels, The Eagle-shooting Hero, The Giant Eagle and its Companion, and The Smiling Proud Wanderer are included. They’re his masterpieces which are popular and well known among all people. Everyday, I get up early, doing exercises on my self-training list, those may be jogging and playing basketball. Furthermore, all kinds of movies are fascinating to me. Actually, I can spend all day long watching movies, and it has become one of my weekly routines. By doing so, I can actually realize different cultures in the island, and broaden my horizon in this process… bla bla bla, all these are some excuses that I take so much time to enjoy movies, ha ha! Briefly, my relections after seeing the movies are my blog topic. Thank for your reading!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Shutter Island


Leonardo DiCaprio played a policeman in the movie. He was commanded that he should go to Shutter Island, which imprisoned several mental patients, to investigate a case about a patient’s running away.
During his investigations, he found a huge scheme in the back of the case. The case concealed a military secret which was most cruel after the two World Wars: The US government conducted a research in order to control the communists by mental treatment.
However, when he wanted to open the horrible secret to all the world, the clues( about he was also a mental patients ) one after another he found gradually made him distrust himself! The ending of the movie didn’t give us a conclusion. It may also be that the policeman gave up opening the secret, admitting the fact that he was a mental patient. It also may be that he was certainly a mental patient, all that all the case, secret, and clues were created by his brain. That is the reason why I’m so fascinated with the movie. It gives whoever watches it limitless space to imagine! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi~
    I’ve watched this movie twice and still not pretty understood its meaning. It’s interesting that Shutter Island ends without clear outcome, which makes people keep thinking about what’s really going on. I searched for the reflections of people who watched this movie and found many interesting opinions there.
    If you’re free, you can look for these opinions on ptt. There’s always some discussions even arguments.
    Since I also like watching movies, I’m looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello~
    I am the partner of you this week. After looking your introductions of that movie, I am confused about the movie's plots.In my observation,there have been some kinds of movies which concerning the psychology issues in decade. However, most of the audience cannot really pick up the meaning that the video wants to display. I am not exception,too. My favorite type of movie is action movie. Will you post that kinds of movies? If so,I believe we can discuss the excited plots and have a good time!!

    ReplyDelete